Go behind the scenes of our working distillery and learn about our production processes. Distillery tours last approximately 45 minutes and include a welcome cocktail on arrival, a guided tour of our museum, an exclusive walk through our working distillery before finishing with a tasting flight.
If you book a tour during the week, you will have a better chance to see the production team in action.
All Distillery tours will have a maximum of 10 guests per tour.
We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time to check-in.
By making a booking with Tamborine Mountain Distillery, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our terms and conditions.
*Bookings made on the same business day will not be accepted, thank you for understanding.
Terms and Conditions
2. It is the guest’s responsibility to be on time for their reservation, we cannot extend a booking if you are running late.
3. Closed in shoes are mandatory for tours
4. All guests are required to sign in electronically to enter the venue.
5. Guests who are intoxicated or behaving in an inappropriate or irresponsible manner will be asked to vacate the premises.
6. Guests under the age of 18 cannot attend this event. Please ensure that you bring a proof of age identification as any guests who cannot supply this will not be allowed to consume alcohol.
7. We are a smoke-free venue, and we will not allow smoking inside or outside.