Go behind the scenes of our working distillery and learn about our production processes. Distillery tours last approximately 1.5 hour and include a welcome Gin & Tonic on arrival (or any Spirit & Mixer of your choice), a guided tour of our museum, and an exclusive walk through our working distillery before finishing with a tasting flight.
All Distillery tours will have a maximum of 10 guests per tour. Please contact us if you like to organise private Distillery Tours for a group.
We ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your tour time to check in.
By making a booking with Tamborine Mountain Distillery, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellations or changes to your bookings must be made 24 hours in advance by contacting us on 07 5545 3452 or emailing info@TamborineMountainDistillery.com. No shows or late cancellation fees will occur.
2. It is the guest’s responsibility to be on time for their reservation, we cannot extend a booking if you are running late.
3. Closed-in shoes are mandatory for tours
4. All guests are required to sign in electronically to enter the venue.
5. Guests who are intoxicated or behaving in an inappropriate or irresponsible manner will be asked to vacate the premises.
6. Guests under the age of 18 cannot attend this event. Please ensure that you bring proof of age identification as any guests who cannot supply this will not be allowed to consume alcohol.
7. We are a smoke-free venue, and we will not allow smoking inside or outside.