Using in-house recipes, local ingredients, and Tamborine Mountain Distillery Spirits and Liqueurs, you will learn how to create three different types of cocktails and design your own!
This fun class is all about experimenting and learning some techniques so that you can impress your guests the next time you have a party!
After the class, relax and enjoy your own cocktail accompanied by a gourmet platter made with some of the finest food that the Scenic Rim produces.
All equipment is provided. 18+ only. Max 10 people.
We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your time to check-in. Masterclass lasts 90 minutes and starts at 11:30 am
*All tickets are subject to full refunds in case the event can’t go ahead due to COVID-related restrictions.
By making a booking with Tamborine Mountain Distillery, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
2. Guests under the age of 18 cannot attend this event. Please ensure that you bring a proof of age identification as any guests who cannot supply this will not be allowed to consume alcohol.
3. It is the guest’s responsibility to be on time for their reservation.
4. All guests are required to sign in electronically to enter the venue.
5. Guests who are intoxicated or behaving in an inappropriate or irresponsible manner will be asked to vacate the premises.
6. We are a smoke-free venue, and we will not allow smoking inside or outside.