Book a Table
Book a table below and discover our range of Liqueurs & Spirits with a Tasting flight, or one of our seasonal cocktails. You can also excite your taste buds and nibble on some of the finest Scenic Rim produce.
Table bookings are for 45 minutes per session.
By making a booking with Tamborine Mountain Distillery, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our terms and conditions.
*Same business day bookings will only be taken over the phone. 07 5545 3452
Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellations or changes to your bookings must be made 24 hours in advance by contacting us on 07 5545 3452 or emailing info@TamborineMountainDistillery.com. No shows or late cancellation fees will occur. We reserve the right to cancel any unconfirmed bookings.
2. It is the guest’s responsibility to be on time for their reservation, we cannot extend a booking if you are running late. We will hold your reservation for 10 minutes and will try our best to accommodate from thereon but cannot guarantee availability from that point onwards.
3. Table bookings are for 45 minutes per session. If you would like to extend your booking, please let us know in advance and we will try to accommodate your request.
4. We cannot guarantee table locations. Any special requests made will be catered for by the venue as best as possible.
5. Until further notice all guests are required to sign in electronically to enter the venue.
6. We only allow one tasting flight per person.
7. Guests who are intoxicated or behaving in an inappropriate or irresponsible manner will be refused entry or asked to vacate the premises.
8. Guests under the age of 18 are welcome, however they must at all times be accompanied by a responsible, supervising adult. Also please ensure that you bring a proof of age identification as any guests who cannot supply this validation upon request will not be allowed to consume alcohol.
9. We are a working distillery and therefore for safety reasons we are strictly a no smoking venue, and that covers the whole site, both indoors and outdoors.
10. New Queensland Covid-19 Regulations – As of the 17th December 2021, Tamborine Mountain Distillery is required to ensure any people over 16 years of age, who are not fully vaccinated, do not enter any of our premises. Furthermore, people will be asked to produce double vaccination evidence before entering the premise. We encourage you to comply with this new Queensland State-wide Hospitality Regulation.
Vaccination evidence includes one or more of the following:
- An online immunisation history statement.
- A COVID-19 digital certificate from the Australian Immunisation Register;
- Vaccination information displayed on the Service QLD App;
- An email or other document (printed or electronic) from the Department of Home Affairs that confirms you have completed an Australia Travel Declaration and you have been vaccinated against COVID-19 overseas;
- A medical exemption, which includes either:
- a medical contraindication certificate, or
- a medical clearance form.
Children under 16 who are not fully vaccinated and are accompanied by a fully vaccinated member of their household, must:
- Carry evidence of their name and address
- Produce the evidence to authorised officer if requested to do so.