Book a Table
Book a table below and discover our range of Liqueurs & Spirits with a Tasting flight, or one of our seasonal cocktails.
Table bookings are for 45 minutes per session.
By making a booking with Tamborine Mountain Distillery, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our terms and conditions.
*Same business day bookings will only be taken over the phone. 07 5545 3452
Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellations or changes to your bookings must be made 24 hours in advance by contacting us on 07 5545 3452 or emailing info@TamborineMountainDistillery.com. No shows or late cancellation fees will occur. We reserve the right to cancel any unconfirmed bookings.
2. It is the guest’s responsibility to be on time for their reservation, we cannot extend a booking if you are running late. We will hold your reservation for 15 minutes and will try our best to accommodate from thereon but cannot guarantee availability from that point onwards.
3. Table bookings are for 45 minutes per session. If you would like to extend your booking, please let us know in advance and we will try to accommodate your request.
4. We cannot guarantee table locations. Any special requests made will be catered for by the venue as best as possible.
5. Until further notice all guests are required to sign in electronically to enter the venue.
6. We only allow one tasting flight per person.
7. Guests who are intoxicated or behaving in an inappropriate or irresponsible manner will be refused entry or asked to vacate the premises.
8. Guests under the age of 18 are welcome, however, they must at all times be accompanied by a responsible, supervising adult. Also please ensure that you bring a proof of age identification as any guests who cannot supply this validation upon request will not be allowed to consume alcohol.
9. We are a working distillery and therefore for safety reasons we are strictly a no-smoking venue, and that covers the whole site, both indoors and outdoors.