Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us on our site.
Collective Personal Information
We only collect customer information that is necessary for us to provide our products and services to our customers. For example, we collect personal information so that we can:
- identify and communicate with our customers;
- tell people who may be interested about our products, special offers, promotions and special events;
- communicate via email, phone, mail and/or social media;
- process orders and purchases;
- deliver orders to our customers;
- respond to customer enquiries; and
- improve our services through feedback from our customers.
If we do not collect your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products and services.
If at any time you do not wish to receive information from us about our products, special offers, promotions and special events, please let us know by contacting us on the details provided below.
The type of personal information that we collect is generally limited to the information that you provide to us directly.
This may vary depending on how you choose to interact with us, however the type of information we collect generally includes:
- contact details such as your name, date of birth, address, the name of the company where you work, email address and telephone number;
- details about your orders and purchases;
- billing and payment information;
- credit card and other transaction details;
- your feedback about our products and services; and
- information about your participation in any promotions or special events.
Sharing of personal information – we don’t do it
We only use or disclose information about our customers in ways they would reasonably expect. This means we only use information to process your order or to improve our website and offers. At this time we do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies or third parties and therefore do not pass off your particulars to any ad server companies or to third parties.
If you have chosen to opt into our newsletter or marketing emails and decide to opt out, we have a simple unsubscribe form that will let you get off our email list. Also, under the member area, you will find a simple form to unsubscribe.
Consumer inquiries and privacy
If you have any questions about your privacy, or want to make changes to your profile, or get off our marketing list, simply send us an email.
Protecting your information
All the payment information we collect is done so under SSL – a standard internet security measure. Any data that we stor
Tamborine Mountain Distillery is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Act), the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) as well as other laws and codes.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us on our site.ny way.
The term “Tamborine Mountain Distillery” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Australia and Australia
You must be 18 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Tamborine Mountain Distillery. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 18 years of age or older who is not intoxicated). Liquor (Liqueurs or Spirits) purchased from Tamborine Mountain Distillery are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.
Credit Card Charges
Orders are by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and UnionPay
No minimum purchase is required.
Fastway or Australia Post is Tamborine Mountain Distillery’s carrier of choice. The time it takes to deliver your Liquor will differ according to where in Australia your LIquor is to be sent. If you would like to send Liquor internationally please contact us directly.
Liquor is a perishable commodity. Liquor does not like extremes of temperature: hot humid summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your Liquor during shipment. Tamborine Mountain Distillery is not responsible for, and will not replace Liquor that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment. When your Liquor order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the Liquor becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.
Returns & Cancellations
Please send an email to accounts@TamborineMountainDistillery.com to arrange for the return of damaged or flawed product.
Once the Liquor is received we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the Liquor less shipping and handling. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges.
Freight will be charged in addition to the quoted purchase price at rates set out in the schedule of freight charges.
All Liquors will be delivered to your home or office via Australia Post or our nominated courier such as ‘Fastway’ during normal business hours.
Please allow 5 – 7 days for delivery.
Purchases are at the customer’s risk once dispatched by us and we accept no liability for the delivery of items by the courier service.
Purchases are available in any amounts and ib box sets of 6 bottles or 12 bottles of Liquor only, however mixed cases are possible.