Tamborine Mountain Distillery is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
Collection of Personal Information
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including interviews, correspondence, by telephone, by email, via our website www.Tamborinemountaindistillery.com, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, from cookies and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
- For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
- For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
- With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
If you have chosen to opt into our newsletter or marketing emails and decide to opt out, we have a simple unsubscribe form that will let you get off our email list. Also, under the member area, you will find a simple form to unsubscribe.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
Tamborine Mountain Distillery will not charge any fee for your access request but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information, we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
Tamborine Mountain Distillery
10, MacDonnell Rd
Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
+61 7 5545 3452
The term “Tamborine Mountain Distillery” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Australia and Australia
You must be 18 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Tamborine Mountain Distillery. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 18 years of age or older who is not intoxicated). Liquor (Liqueurs or Spirits) purchased from Tamborine Mountain Distillery are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.
Credit Card Charges
Orders are by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and UnionPay
No minimum purchase is required.
Fastway or Australia Post is Tamborine Mountain Distillery’s carrier of choice. The time it takes to deliver your Liquor will differ according to where in Australia your LIquor is to be sent. If you would like to send Liquor internationally please contact us directly.
Liquor is a perishable commodity. Liquor does not like extremes of temperature: hot humid summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your Liquor during shipment. Tamborine Mountain Distillery is not responsible for, and will not replace Liquor that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment. When your Liquor order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the Liquor becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.
Returns & Cancellations
- In the event that the Shipments are damaged or partially lost during transit, the customer must, within 14 working days of delivery of the goods, provide Tamborine Mountain Distillery with a written notice giving reasonable particulars of any such alleged damage or partial loss.
- The customer acknowledges and agrees that no claim whatsoever shall be accepted by Tamborine Mountain Distillery for any damage to, or partial loss of, the Shipments which occurred during transit where written notice is not provided within this period.
- On accepting the customer’s claim, Tamborine Mountain Distillery will at its discretion replace or refund the goods and pay for any additional delivery charges.
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery is unable to accept the return of Liquor that was damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment, or Liquor that is ordered in error.
- Please send an email to info@TamborineMountainDistillery.com to arrange for the return of the damaged or flawed products.
- Once the Liquor is received, we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the Liquor less shipping and handling.
- Cancellations or changes to your bookings must be made 24 hours in advance by contacting us on 07 5545 3452 or emailing info@TamborineMountainDistillery.com. No shows or late cancellation fees will occur.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to be on time for their reservation, we cannot extend a booking if you are running late.
Freight will be charged in addition to the quoted purchase price at rates set out in the schedule of freight charges.
All Liquors will be delivered to your home or office via Australia Post or our nominated courier such as ‘Fastway’ during normal business hours.
Please allow 5 – 7 days for delivery.
Purchases are at the customer’s risk once dispatched by us and we accept no liability for the delivery of items by the courier service.
Purchases are available in any amounts and ib box sets of 6 bottles or 12 bottles of Liquor only, however mixed cases are possible.